Thursday, February 11, 2010

Benefits Of Goat Cheese Versus Cow Cheese What Does Goat's Cheese Taste Like?

What does goat's cheese taste like? - benefits of goat cheese versus cow cheese

You do not have a great taste of cheese from cow's milk? They are also beneficial for health? Thank you!

18 comments:

zyllee said...

Personally, I do not like goat cheese. Every time I tried tasted like the smell of sour milk. I guess that really enjoy it, would probably face during its growth.

smartblo... said...

Goat cheese to taste like rotten milk. It has a bitter taste great. It is very creamy, but I think it tastes rotten.

Howsthat... said...

Personal opinion: It is soft. Some people are allergic to cow's milk but can tolerate goat's milk too.

Debra said...

Goat cheese tastes different from cow's milk cheese, I think. Goat cheese is very creamy but not too sweet. I like it and buy when I can. It may be a bit expensive, but it is by far my favorite. You do not need to know about the health benefits, but I think it would be healthier for you. I do not know for sure when. I recommend to see the test as you want.

juanramo... said...

cheesy

Ladonna loves.. said...

I'm not a big fan of cheese, but goat cheese is very good.it; s rich and she's tastes nothing like Colby or cheeder.yes that you'like t is very good for the milk of goats if you have the opportunity , some'it trying located on crackers or French bread or the kind of rustic ,,,,,,,',,,,,, well have a nice day

wheeliem... said...

as a piece of paradise ... much better than cow's ...

chrystal... said...

sure the benefits are much greater than what I heard

Aimzie said...

Ricotta

kurticus... said...

Cost gooooooooooooood

Fat molecules are slightly smaller than the fat of cow's milk

So it's a little healthier

Cheese, yogurt, low-fat yogurt is the healthiest, but

Smudgewa... said...

Imagine Butt before goats, is less pleasant than you would imagine it would be. It is probably a good idea for the shoes (the policy) ..

wendy_da... said...

I love goat cheese Norwegian Gjetost. This does not taste the cheese, I had a cow. You look very finely chop and the Kavli flatbread. I do not know the health benefits because they have no interest. I just love the taste.

J D said...

The texture is less smooth than regular cheese, such as a wet paste of powder almost.

For something completely different, I recommend the buffalo mozzarella cheese.

This is different from the usual mozzarella. It tastes like a hamburger in the texture of the Cadbury egg.

Good for laughs, and California cabernet.

Bookworm girl said...

I think it is the milk taste bad. I do not know the health benefits.

Anonymous said...

I do not know. It seems very strong aroma and outside on your own when it comes to the taste of cheese .. Urrrrrg

AngelKid... said...

If you were 40 who were wondering what it smells like goat cheese.

sunshine said...

love the mild taste of its kind Avery eewy i hate the taste, or prehaps:) x

wickedmi... said...

I think it is tasteless. As a goat. He had two in Greece. Not sure about the health side of things. Sorry.

But many people seem to appreciate it!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mustache Product Advanced. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree