Monday, February 22, 2010

What Should My Cervix Look Like At 7wks Pregnant Should I Look For Another OB...16 Weeks High Risk?

Should I look for another OB...16 weeks high risk? - what should my cervix look like at 7wks pregnant

I am 16 weeks pregnant. I'm also a big risk. My first son was born after 28 weeks (2 pounds 10 ounces). I've seen in an emergency room for placenta previa after 12 weeks.

"My current doctor has refused to accept the diagnosis of placenta previa, but never ultrsound Confirm or deny. I saw the ultrasound performed in the emergency and the placenta covers the cervix. He said that .. but can not follow do.

"My doctor also refused to (cerclave put) to my incompetent cervix to hold and identified by the opening (which explains why my son was born at 28 weeks)

- My doctor has refused, an ultrasound before 20 weeks.

I am 16 weeks and look like I'm 24 weeks. I have cramps when I did my exercises and I'm tired now, more than I did in my first quarter.I am completely stressed out because I am afraid, may, if the work is and what a happy time in my pregnancy, because you can not enjoy that a doctor who wants to hear my concerns and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mustache Product Advanced. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree