Is a certification in Medical Billing and Coding from NHA enough to gain employment? - do you have to take a test to do medical billing and coding
A course of 8 months in a private school. We have a 100-question test and sent certificates CCBS National Association of Health through examination of 10 questions that we send $ 89 to rescieve one I am looking for employment seal.Now I get a call on the back with my resume.
2 comments:
Never heard of CCB. Most places that I know of require Rhita or CCS certification. Rhita necessarily accredited associate degree, and a total of CCS requires years of experience.
All places need, but it depends exactly where you want to work. It can not simply wish to hire a novice at this moment, even with the school. Keep trying and good luck!
Of course, you can have a job as a programmer. By the way
Post a Comment