Did anyone see the programme the other night about other peoples breastmilk? - see peoples vajina
I wonder what are peoples opinions on breastfeeding other peoples children, or someone else breast-feed her child? And also, how old do you think is the ideal age to stop breastfeeding? I'm still looks old I am feeding my 14 month old twice a day, but now, I could not imagine eating until he was 6 years old, as some are doing!
10 comments:
I asked a question about this yesterday. Although we initially thought, still the idea of someone else, your child is not good from a membership perspective, I think, if I know care for them, of course, very good, and she was hysterical and could not be reached and the pump was leaked milk or something, so I am someone who treats them left screaming prefer hour. If I take care of someone elses child, I was not a problem when breastfeeding, I was asked - if they are not, for whatever reason. I am still am feeding my 12 months old at least 5 times a day, and before I thought I would get to 6 months to one years after the Bomb up, but still good. I would you leave your car at weaning, but I can not imagine breastfeeding until the age of 4 years. I understand that the lady who does not say so, the program - which helped calm the children, but if this is the only reason he did then I had to find other methods!
I had mixed feelings after the show. Personally, I will not let someone else breast-feed my baby, I think the bonding process is very important for mother and child. However, I think that to be happy that someone new buildings to support my child through breast milk from the bottle if properly stored, etc. .. We would drink cow's milk, after all. It was the subject of two twin orphans in Africa, where my thoughts were different then. The fact that his mother was dead, made me think, what a wonderful gift of comforting and nursing experience feelings of pleasure. Moreover, as we are not able to feed, formula was not a serious argument. I could not believe she has received death threats. I know that this is feeding my own views on other opposition when my son! As in the past 6 years I think it's wrong, and it is for the mothers own satisfaction. The child has summarized the situation when he said he liked because he "felt like a child." Children need their independence and respect for other peoples bodies and space, evenGo to mother. Very good question, and even though I'm sure you will find many thumbs down!
I'm not sure if I am another woman to feed my baby from her womb, but if there is no reason she could not breastfeed, I would be open to the idea of donor milk. In my opinion, breastfeeding is the best, no matter what they say. What, when you stop breastfeeding, I think what you and your child feels comfortable. If you are still with him now and if you are, I say why not. He wants to break away when you're ready or you to him, it might be a bit traumatic if it is not ready.
I will be quiet until at least 6 months, or until it bites me, what happens first, I also want to store enough milk for 4 months after his last tour of 6 months, then during the transition begins to take and store. I will not even Ween him slowly, suddenly, so it may take some time, I will say that will take place in the chest by a series of 8 months, in the vicinity of 09 February is. I also think back to school, 09 January so that you help them ready for the bottle, will have.
On the other PPLS breastfeeding my children or breast-feed my mother gave me milk for your baby a bottle, I would not accept to give milk from a mother or other steps to my son at all.
What PPL feed their children for years, I have a different opinion if I wanted to give only want to know my baby 1year old. I agree in the last 2 years I know a girl who cared for her daughter until she 4 years, 4 yup, I do not know why, but I am not after a conversation with my son while he / she ismy chest, but it's just me. and breastfeeding is up to the age of 6YR a kind of perversion in some ways, but this is only my opinion.
I never feed my baby demons, and I would not eat when I look at my daughter, I would to breastfeed, but do not produce enough milk for them if I could never stop doing more than anyone, by 2 for me
I think the bad, that should b between the child and the mother of all and for adults to drink, I was ill, I could not imagine me to drink milk or any other ur car Yuk
I missed the show, but wanted to see. I think it's a good idea if you're not, because his own son, but only if he was comfortable. I am a strong supporter of breast cancer is better, but wouldnt be able to do so in person or by another woman feed my son. Milk in some cases can save a life or babies will certainly do so in this case, if I none II, a nurse would be no question.
personlly I think people can understand someone elses wrong to eat i make the child a gift, etc., but my sister was weird for me, I do not know anyone personally iwouldnt that someone else if my baby is not feeding if she was my daughter a year, but my sister had her son until he 18 months
I never give my son someone else's milk. That's my job! I nursed my son until he was two years old and my daughter is 16 months and I try to stop gradually. Otherwise, it will be too dependent and 6 years is simply not fair!
It seemed to give others the right to breastfeed her child, and made me feel uncomfortable. I also understood Kate's husband refuses to drink someone else's breast milk.
It's a little strange, but it souldn't as really weird - everything is natural and health benefits are enormous.
Post a Comment